Biopap® trays are particularly suitable to pack bio-meat.
This type of packaging is often used in the fresh food counters. The thermosealing with transparent film gives a high visibility of the product, which is a very important aspect when choosing meat.
Another important aspect is the content, which is coherent with the packaging: organic meat in an organic pack.
There is also the possibility to print on the surface of the Biopap® trays in order to customize and strengthen the communication of the brand.
- Better food presentation: bio-meat in a bio-tray;
- Single-use containers that guarantee hygiene;
- Easy waste disposal: Food waste and container are disposed in the organic bin;
- low environmental impact tackling the global problem of waste;
- Improves compost quality;
- use of renewable supply sources from sustainable, certified European forests respecting biodiversity (no use of chemical fertilizers);
- reduce fluctuation in raw material prices;
- Promote of consumer’s awareness in circular bioeconomy;
- Both containers and lids are printable;