The new line of Biopap® LC trays meets the needs of today’s eco-conscious catering in the delivery of cold meals (Cook & Chill).
This system is typical of collective catering for the delivery of meals from the cooking centers to the place of consumption: school’s canteens, hospitals, company’s canteens etc..
The Biopap® LC trays are specific for hot or cold filling, for blast chilling/conservation at +3/5°C and regeneration from 100°C to 130°C.
- access to tenders aiming at sustainable food containers
- Easy waste disposal: Food waste and container are disposed in the organic bin
- money saving in terms of total cost of the catering system (container and disposal costs);
- low environmental impact tackling the global problem of waste
- Improves compost quality
- use of renewable supply sources from sustainable, certified European forests respecting biodiversity (no use of chemical fertilizers)
- easy use on automatic and semi-automatic sealing machines
- printable: Biopap® tray is printable and carries the brand and the advantages up to the table of the consumer
- reduce fluctuation in raw material prices;
- Promote of consumer’s awareness in circular bioeconomy
- Both containers and lids are printable